A pump can help you optimize your process so that your extrusion line achieves the highest possible quality and throughput. We offer extrusion pumps also WITTE Gear pumps for chemical, food and polymerisation applications.
Advantages for the process
- Reduction of stress on the extruder by means of shifting the job of building pressure to the gear pump
- Increase of output
- Elimination of output variations and pressure pulsations, thus improvement of the product quality
- Saving of raw material by means of tighter manufacturing tolerances
- Reduction of rejects
- Improvement of the dimensional accuracy in the production of sheets and profiles
- Optimisation of the surface and optical quality in the production of films, sheets and profiles
- Improvement of the product quality with regard to homogeneity and pellet size in compounding
Optimised to the last detail
The slightest edge or sharp point in the material flow channel can lead to obstructions of the melt flow and consequently to quality problems. Our gear pumps have completely flow optimised inlet and outlet sections and guarantee an extremely gentle treatment of the material. Even threaded temperature and pressure sensors fit into the pump without edges by design, a sophisticated manufacturing technique which is characteristic of the gear pump.
Get in touch today for more information
Regis are proud to present you world class recoSTAR extrusion lines